Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I have been tagged! :)

I got tagged by Sheri! This was actually fun! I tag anyone that feels like sharing a little about themselves
4 Jobs I've had:
1. The first job I ever had was Chick-Fil-A! I loved it!
2. I worked at Burger King until after, I graduated from High school.
3. I worked at the Law Firm in downtown Phoenix. I loved this job so much, that I went back a few hours a week after Jake was born.
4. After Sarah was born we bought a restaurant in Provo. I worked many many hours there. Many days working while the kiddos where there assisting! hee hee!
4. Places I've lived:
1. I was born in Mesa, Arizona
2.Oregon, Medford, and Eugene
3.Sandy, Utah
4.Gilbert, Arizona...home! :)
4 favorite TV shows:
1. News Channel 3..I have been hooked for years!
2. Extreme Makeover! Love this one!
3. American Idol!!!!!!!!!!!
4. I love any show that is on HGTV that has to do with decorating.

4 Favorite foods:
1. Tacos, El Charro! I wish they would hurry, and re-open! They take 2 l-o--n-g months off in the summer.
2. Pizza
3. I Love a good Chef Salad
4. Sunday dinners...roast is a favorite.
4 websites I frequent:
1. My blog, and many others I Like to read.
2. Deseretnews.com
3. onlinewithterrio.com
4.Marthastewart.com
4 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Midway, Utah
2. Heber, Arizona
3. Laguna Beach, California
4. Visiting family in Oregon


4 Movies I love:
1. How Harry met Sally
2. Marry Poppins
3. How to Beat the High Cost of Living
4. Cheaper by the Dozen

15 Comments:

Blogger Crazymamaof6 said...

super fun these are my fave posts! thanks for coming by and commenting, i know i am a freak about wondering who stops by. your family is so cute and i love your bunny weather vein, on your topper! so cute! and i hope your son's leg feels better soon, i hate all the dr. appointments that go with medical issues. good luck ! and the bowling looked super fun too!

July 25, 2007 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

Oh my! There is so much good stuff to comment on here, lots of similarities!

Did you know my Mom lives near Medford, OR? Of course we've lived in all those same places you mentioned (except OR).

I LOVE 3TV too! I miss it, actually. I loved Tara and Lisa Haffner and Marti and can't think of the main anchor lady with the really short brown hair but she was good too.

I like all the other TV you mentioned as well, though I hardly ever watch it. Taco's are another of my VERY favorites! Anyway, I could go on and on but it's no wonder I feel so connected to you!

Have a great evening! :)

July 25, 2007 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Bowling is so much fun and a big tradition in my family(Bagley)! Lovin' the sweet socks on Sarah!

I always get a kick out of these lists! It's fun to learn so much about you and see the commonalities in myself! Way fun!

July 25, 2007 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Carolee said...

I love when people do these lists. Its fun to learn more about you.

July 25, 2007 at 11:00 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

These lists are so fun! Tex-Mex tops my food list and Mary Poppins is just fabulous--if only I could have her come visit for a while!!

July 26, 2007 at 6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun to read :)
I wish you were in Midway too!
I'm going to have to look into watching your number 1 and 3 movies. I've never heard of them or seen them.
I hope you guys are doing great! Love you :)

July 26, 2007 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger donna said...

Bowling. We bowl all the time.
FUN LIST!!!!!!! I love Mary Poppins .

July 26, 2007 at 7:21 AM  
Blogger Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

very fun list! i have never had El Charro- what am i missing?

July 26, 2007 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger sista # 2 said...

So. One of your wishes has come true! You are somewhere you'd rather be.....have fun ;)ciao

July 26, 2007 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger SHERI said...

Oh I love mary poppins too! Fun list. Did you know I was in the reveal audience for Extreme makeover! One of Chris's co workers had the makeover done. It was fun to see.

July 26, 2007 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Lynn Sue Shepard I mean Coopie has you hooked huh? j/k.

I didn't know you bought a restaurant. SO many fun things I learned about yoU!

July 26, 2007 at 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved reading so many new things about you!

July 27, 2007 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger carey said...

What a fun list. "When Harry Met Sally" is one of my all time faves!

July 27, 2007 at 10:37 AM  
Blogger House of Joy said...

Love your lists!
You are one busy hard working lady!

My kids love the restaurant business..two of them put them selves through college working at Macroni Grill..

I love to watch HGTV every time I visit my daughter….Design on a Dime..Color Splash..


Hope all goes well with Jake..He will be in my prayers…Gotta a tender spot for kids in casts..
You are such a good mom

July 27, 2007 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Hey, fun stuff to learn about you. I think there should be a spot where you can say you have to be one of the coolest moms ever!

July 28, 2007 at 6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home