Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bowling with friends...

the kiddos!

lovin the socks!
align:center;cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEidrb7GVFSNZoSUtAS7joakxW5Gd_Fvop3hhIdpmskaWK796Up1tmZ5HtHFZt89a1AwFi78fuwboa2GdfnJv0mj_0dt4n8tn91w9xxvijReUDXeHCdagdl_J3HuYHGD0J2yso_IXgJu4x3H/s400/BOWLING!+008.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5090993440466342274" />
the girls

Today was a fun summer day! One of those days when you wake up, and feel happy! I woke up this morning, and it soon started to rain! We need rain sooooo badly here in Arizona. This is a blessing!

We met Janae, and her kiddos for lunch at a yummy Japanese restaurant. I had Jake, and Sarah with me. We then headed over to go bowling. We got there, and they told us we where going to have about a 45 minute wait. Jake figured that he would go ahead, and go do something with Ben, instead of wait. I was a little nervous about him bowling, with the way his leg is. He is bound, and determined to have a fun summer hurt leg or not! K, I have not been bowling in probably 5-6 years. I have to admit...I am soo darn sore! I must be so incredibly out of shape it isn't even funny! Now Janae, if I talk to you tomorrow, and you tell me you feel great, I know I too need an elliptical! :) It has been so much fun hanging out with Janae, and the kids this summer. What a wonderful family! I am off to rest my bowling tired body! hee hee! :)

13 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Seriously you are such a fun mom. Im coming down!

July 24, 2007 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger sarah ann said...

Mom! Thank you so much for everything! Today was a blast! I love hanging out with them! They are super super fun! Haha.. I love those pictures! I am such a nerd.. Long socks! Haha, I love them though! I love you!

July 24, 2007 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I hope my little family is like yours someday! Your daughter is so cute, I love how loving and grateful she is to you in her comments.

July 24, 2007 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger sista # 2 said...

That was just a warm up game for me, we need to go back again so I can develop my skills! It would be funny to act all serious and concentrate on getting a strike ;)

I think we should wear bowling shirts and long socks. Now that would be stylin!HA. FUN day!!ciao

July 25, 2007 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Lauralee said...

what a great day! glad you got some rain there! fun times with the kids! love the socks!

July 25, 2007 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

How could I get so behind on your blog! You are so active it is great. I hope I can do that much fun stuff with my kids when they are older. Or I should say they want to be with me! Hope you body gets feeling better!

July 25, 2007 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Kari said...

Sounds like such a fun day! Isn't it great to get rain when it is SO hot?!!

July 25, 2007 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I really wish I was closer. You and your kids always have so much fun. You're such a fun mom. I hope my boys will think I'm fun like that too.

July 25, 2007 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

how fun! i want to go bowling!

July 25, 2007 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger House of Joy said...

Love Jake’s attitude!!! He is a winner!

What a fun day!!! Nothing better than good company, good food and if you can get some exercise at the same time…life is very good!

PS You look like you are in great shape to me!

July 25, 2007 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

oh i LOVE bowling-in SUCH a nerdy way too!! im not bad either!!

ohhh japanese-we'd be in heaven..jon served in japan..such yum grub!

July 25, 2007 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Crazymamaof6 said...

ok i love bowling but stink at it,but have you tried Wii bowling? so great, feels like the real thing but not sore. and i score better on the wii!

July 25, 2007 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Love how you gals hang so much together. Who would have known blogging did such a thing?

July 26, 2007 at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home