Saturday, July 21, 2007

up the mountain we go...


Having Fun!


I woke up this morning,and had enough of the heat! I love love love Arizona, but NEVER have liked the heat. I never even have been able to get used, to the darn stuff! :) We headed up to the cabin around lunch time. We where here by 2:30. We left 102 temps, and it is now 56 outside! Crazy! We even saw hail on the side of the road, this afternoon. We spent the afternoon playing outside. We all did except Jake. He is still in cast, so decided to stay inside. We opened the window,and visited thru it. :)We meet with the Dr. Monday morning, to find out if Jake goes back into surgery. It is looking like he most likely will be. Jake has been such a trooper this year, with the challenges he has faced, and has yet to face. He has been a true example to me. Here are a few pictures of our day. Ben,Nate, and Desirae, we miss you!

12 Comments:

Blogger Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

ugh, next time you escape from this heat, take me with you!!!!! not fair, I am melting here and youre building snowmen!

July 21, 2007 at 9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been in AZ several summers (visiting) and I told my honey that if we ever move there we'll have to have a cabin to escape the heat. It looks like you're having a great time! I hope all goes well at the Doctor.

July 21, 2007 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger SHERI said...

Oh I am so jealous!! 56 degrees??

July 21, 2007 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Carolee said...

Where is your cabin? Our family has one in Prescott. I havent been in a few years but I remember as a child how much I loved the summer rain, I can smell it now:)

July 21, 2007 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Kim@The Polka Dot Press said...

So nice to have an escape from the heat! So Jealous! I also will never get used to this time of year and I am a Florida native!!! Enjoy the family time....

July 22, 2007 at 3:13 AM  
Blogger donna said...

Have fun !!!!

July 22, 2007 at 7:49 AM  
Blogger sarah ann said...

Hey Mom! Those pictures are so cute! I love the weather here...We are going to have to put it in a bottle and take it home! Wouldn't that be awesome? I love you to the moon and back!

July 22, 2007 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh wow ... cold air! That would feel so heavenly now! Enjoy your mini vacation!! Hope Jake's appointment goes well. :)

July 22, 2007 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

wahuh?? 56 degrees?!?! what on earth?

how fun to have a cabin to escape too!!

July 22, 2007 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger sista # 2 said...

Happy for your getaway. Wish I was back in Newport Beach! 2 hour drive to your cabin beats the 6 hour drive to the little beach house I'll never buy. ;) Cute pix.
Catch ya later.

July 22, 2007 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Lauralee said...

oh fun times! I am glad it is cooler up there at your cabin.. I am glad you have someplace close to escape too!

July 22, 2007 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle Alley said...

What a relief to arrive to such great temperatures. I love the picture of you and your husband - really cute. We are looking a purchasing a cabin, and it looks like you guys are a good example of how fun one can be :)

July 23, 2007 at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home