Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas celebration...

Nate and Geary...moving the computer

Sarah and Nanny

Nanny and Bud

Jake and I

Cute Jake!

MJ

Ben enjoying fun times with family!

Pretty princess Hailey...

Steve and Linda..his Mom.

Katie, and Whitney


Last evening we celebrated Christmas early with Steve's family. My Mother, and father in law are headed to Utah in a week. So yesterday was the day we picked to celebrate together. We were missing Rick, Wendy, and kiddos this year. Hopefully we will see them super soon! There is nothing better than family. We sure love them all!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger sista # 2 said...

I think it's fun to spread the get
togethers throughout the month!Then
why do we stop until Easter? Love that YOU were in the pix too. I forget sometimes when I'm behind the lens -get one of me :)

December 14, 2008 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have such a cute family Michelle! Looks like you had a good time!

December 14, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Lauralee said...

what a fun time.. I love your new family picture.. you have a great looking fam!

December 14, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger donna said...

looks like you all had one great time.:)
I will call you this week.:)

December 14, 2008 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger erin said...

How fun to all get together! I love how close knit your family is!!
There truly is nothing better than Family!!

December 14, 2008 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

What a fun thing to do! If Wade had his way we would celebrate Christmas early. He hates to wait for anything! I enjoyed your lesson! I have really missed you! We need to go do something fun with Susan, I don't get out much! Call me!

December 14, 2008 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I forgot to tell you that I LOVE your new family picture! Can't wait to get your Christmas card!

December 14, 2008 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

YOur party looks like a lot of fun. What a great way to get the season going by celebrating a little early!

December 15, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home