Saturday, December 6, 2008

Photos, and well...

Thank you bunches! If you haven't see Ashley's blog is is amazing. She has so much talent! www.believeittoseeit.blogspot.com


Yesterday afternoon was our annual Christmas photo shoot. All I can say is..Boy oh Boy oh Boy! That was three oh boys, right? Thank goodness Steve was on good behavior! :) My darling sweet cousin is seriously the best, and most creative photographer I know. She also has the patience of a saint. My boys have a tradition of giving me a hard time while taking family photos. Well, each year, I brace myself for this wonderful family, memory making, bonding, special time! :) To sum it up, they were on a roll yesterday. I'm never quite sure which one starts this tradition, or maybe it is a conspiracy against...MOM. This morning as I type this, I do so with a sigh of relief! One more year down! :) They started discussing, next years photo shoot with Ashley. In my mind I was thinking... thanks for the gentle warning. I love my three boys to pieces! They are all darling. I am beginning to think they do this in a weird odd way, to let me know one thing. They are MY boys, and they LOVE me. Ashley, at least we have 12 more months before we have the trio mumbling their tune. :)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

::giggling:: I can just imagine! I can't wait to see what the pictures look like!

PS... have you been to your facebook page lately? :D

December 6, 2008 at 6:39 AM  
Blogger donna said...

i hope i get a christmas card.:)

December 6, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Supercool Hotmama said...

I bet it was a hoot!

December 6, 2008 at 7:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to see how they turn out! I'm afraid that might be a preview into my future with my 2 boys!

December 6, 2008 at 7:47 AM  
Blogger familywithfivekids said...

OHHH- I hope I get a card too! :) so fun!

December 7, 2008 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger onehm said...

Seriously, your kids did great! I know how much grown men love to get their picture taken...you shouldn't worry a bit they turned out wonderfully!! :)

I'm so glad that we could get together to do it! Love you!

December 7, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger House of Joy said...

Your family is so cute. They just grow up way too fast...

December 7, 2008 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I was hoping it would get easier the older they got. I guess not! Glad steve was on good behavior! lol

December 8, 2008 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

Your photos turned out great. My kids mumble as well. Glad I am not the only one who has family that does that :"

December 11, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home