Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm back...

This darling quote was found on etsy. I just had to share!

It feels like I have been on a blogging hiatus. I really haven't, summer time just got away with me. :) Everyone is having a really good summer so far. Today it is supposed to be around 103! It is definitely warming up!

I also have been spending some of my time sewing! I am loving it! I have made a few quilts, a pillow, and am piecing together pieces for a quilt. I wish I would have had enough confidence in myself long ago for sewing! I was missing out! :)

Well, I am back, and blogging, and it feels good. I have missed everyone. :)

11 Comments:

Blogger onehm said...

I saw this a while back and loved it! I recreated it for my office! I'll have to show you the next time you are here~
Can't WAIT to see what you have sewn! You are awesome!! :)
We have to get together soon! Miss our cousin lunches! call me!

June 22, 2009 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger donna said...

we miss you too! :)

June 22, 2009 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger tammy said...

Sounds like you are living what you love!

June 22, 2009 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Lene said...

Way to take to the sewing whole hearted. I have never been brave enough to attempt a quilt. Maybe when my little ones get bigger.

I am so glad you are back.

June 22, 2009 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Great quote!

June 23, 2009 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Supercool Hotmama said...

Howfun! Glad you've gotten the sewing bug!

June 23, 2009 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I've missed you! Please lets get together! I have time this week because Jake is at EFY. I'd love to sew together. I am making a quilt for Joslyn and would love to do it with someone! Call me!

June 23, 2009 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

That's a great saying! I love it!

June 24, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger andermom said...

Call me for a lunch. Anytime!

June 24, 2009 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger carey said...

I love it! This will be my theme for summer. :) Hope you are doing well, Michelle!

June 24, 2009 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

yay! You're back! ;-) Love that quote... and so excited to see pics of all this creating you have been doing! Your quilts and sewing projects sound so fun and beautiful!

June 24, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home