Friday, March 28, 2008

It's that time of the year again...

It's time to start thinking about swimsuits. This tends to always give me a little mixed emotions. I love that the kids are already swimming. The pool seems to be warm enough for them...not me! :) There are many good feelings about being outside, and enjoying the pool. On the flip side, it means swimsuit time! This always leaves me feeling a little white, a little over weight, and a little cautious, who is around the pool while I am. Family is great! Guests are too. I just need time to get a little color, so I wont scare anyone off! :) Here are two links to some darling swimsuits. One is from Janae, that she shared with me last summer. The other I stumbled upon. I am always a little leary of ordering a suite off of the internet. There are a few suits from the sites that I just don't think I can talk myself out of ordering any longer. http://hapari.com/hpr/ This site seriously has some cute suits! Here is the other http://www.bodenusa.com/col.asp?segname=Women&styid=AK106&segid=6&gpname=Swimwear&desname=Boyleg+Swimsuit&gpid=21&gen=1#img

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger SuperCoolMom said...

Wow, cute new topper! I'm just not ready to even consider swimsuits yet. The only thing that I don't love to shop for.

March 28, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fun! I'll have to check those swimsuit sites out!

March 28, 2008 at 5:16 PM  
Blogger onehm said...

OOOH! I'm totally with you there. Board shorts are my best friend in the summer! ;)
Love those suits. Thanks for sharing!!

March 29, 2008 at 2:23 AM  
Blogger Karine said...

You are at least thinking of swimsuits and how white you are :) I a not with it enough yet. Cute pictures by the way ;) YOu look like you had TOO MUCH FUN! :)
Hope your doing well :) You go girl with tanning :)

March 29, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Karine said...

You are at least thinking of swimsuits and how white you are :) I a not with it enough yet. Cute pictures by the way ;) YOu look like you had TOO MUCH FUN! :)
Hope your doing well :) You go girl with tanning :)

March 29, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Buffy said...

The pictures at Disneyland were so cute. It sounds like you had fun!

I love the website links for bathing suits. They are so cute. I will have to check them out a little more seriously. Thanks.

March 29, 2008 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger donna said...

Oh i also hate shopping for swimsuits. I also need to get some SUN on my white body, before we go to hawaii:)

Thanks for the web-sites:)

March 30, 2008 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I dread swim suit season every year, too, for a specific body part that is just so sad and destroyed after nursing four babies. There's no hiding or shaping anything in a swimsuit!!!! Obviously my kids are worth it, but I just HATE wearing a swimsuit!

March 30, 2008 at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home