Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday...

Saturday before the events.

Thank you for all of the warm comments. It feels sooo good to be back! :)

We have been to many wedding receptions, showers, etc. in the past year or so. This weekend we had 3 weddings, and a baptism we were invited to attend. I LOVE seeing people, that are in love! So happy, that they chose to spend forever together! It makes me reflect on Steve, and I. January 19Th, we will have been married 25 years. I love the fact that, I can talk to him about anything, and everything. Sooo much so, that last night I had Christmas, and Thanksgiving on my mind. It was about 2:00 a.m. He finally quit replying to me. I knew he wasn't asleep, because of the sound of his breathing...snoring! :) That is another post for another day. He finally piped up, and said, that he couldn't hear what I was saying!!! He played deaf! Love that man! :) HAPPY Tuesday!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger onehm said...

:) We were sooooooo glad that you guys could come to Little L's baptism and that Steve could participate in her confirmation. It made the day just perfect! Thank you Thank you!!

November 17, 2009 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Adorable pic of you to beautiful ladies!

November 17, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger erin said...

you Mulcock girls are hott!! :)

November 17, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Lene said...

Look at you cuties!

November 18, 2009 at 10:04 PM  
Blogger Tori said...

love you two so much!

sooo grateful for you guys

November 18, 2009 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Lauralee said...

awesome picture.. you two are so cute!

November 20, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home