Friday, September 5, 2008

our week...

I love this group!
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh79cH7FL8JYeD0r7Jqq-Nt3GBpLu9LlCfQnK_Dp_zG8oOdDgTOAIF1Dy8D0clrGgy5_2kQl4ipnyWDMXSDar_htXXD2R_Gp8ZFDCbZzKcll5qV9mb8uXHgrdU7usUqVsxJuvvhSHvAxnE/s1600-h/555.bmp">a
This week has flown by! I am so glad that the weekend is here. We have had so few weeks that we didn't have to be somewhere. This weekend is going to be, a do what ever weekend! Swim, relax, maybe a movie, etc. Tonight we are going to take Jake to look for a new fish tank. He loves fish! He has had them for quite a few years. It is so nice to go upstairs, and watch them with him. I love those moments with him. Quiet, peaceful, calm, barely talking, but enjoying the beauty of his fish. I can't believe my baby boy started college a few weeks ago. He is enjoying it, and working really hard.

Sarah will be going to her first High School football game tonight. Geepers I am feeling old! She is enjoying being in High School. Her favorite classes are Seminary, and Photo.

Nate is busy working, and going to college. He amazes me at the way he is SO devoted to his health. He works out 6 days a week, has for years. Wouldn't eat a candy bar, or a pop if he had to! He is amazing! He has continued to inspire Steve, and I to get in shape.

Ben, and Dessie, were over yesterday. Dessie was so sweet to do my hair. It needed it sooo bad! Thank you Dessie. It was fun to sit, and visit with her, and Ben while the foils where doing their magic on my head! :)

Steve, and I are on day 8 of our diet. I think Nate's constant reminder got to us. So far we have had 8 great days. It helps so much to have each other for support.

Well, that is the run down around our household. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Michelle

17 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Beautiful share of the loves of your life. :)

September 5, 2008 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Congratulations and good luck with your diet. I was just thinking today about getting serious myself. I'm tired of being fluffy like a marshmallow! Keep us posted on your progress.

September 5, 2008 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

A diet?! What kind of diet are you guys doing? I seriously need a diet! :)

September 6, 2008 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Bren's Life said...

I love that picture. It is so cute & I love the black & white look. You guys are the cutest family...

September 6, 2008 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

I hope you get your relaxing weekend. I really need one.

Congrats on the diet. That is something that needs to happen over here!

September 6, 2008 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger SuperCoolMom said...

I love the update on everyone!

September 7, 2008 at 12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad things are going well for your cute family. I need to get rolling on a diet!

September 7, 2008 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Michelle,
Thanks for leaving me a comment. I lost that card that you wrote your blog down on at Tia Rosa. I love getting caught up on some of my favorite students and their great parents! Your kids are adorable! Hope to see you soon.

September 7, 2008 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Stacie Aho said...

Sounds like a good week. That's awesome Nate won't eat/drink that stuff. Way to be Nate! And good for you and Steve doing a diet. Diets are SO rough, but worth it of course. Good job on 8 days!!
I hope Sarah had a fun football game. It brings back some funny memories of high school...

Love yoU!

September 7, 2008 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger erin said...

Good job on the diet!! I'm proud of you guys!! I bet you guys feel so good!! It's always nice to have people motivate you..

Sounds like you are all having fun!! :)

September 7, 2008 at 5:09 PM  
Blogger donna said...

good job on your diet girl... Keep up the good work....

September 8, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger donna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 8, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger donna said...

good job on your diet girl... Keep up the good work....

September 8, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger donna said...

PS put me on your sidebar:)

September 8, 2008 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger sista # 2 said...

I'm on a 14 day diet - so far I've lost 7 days!!hahaha (love that one)

September 8, 2008 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Carolee said...

I love those weekends too where you dont have to be anywhere!!

Give us the low down on your diet. I need to find something I can stick to. So nice to have someone doing it with you, good luck!!

September 9, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Michelle, I wish you the best of luck with your new commitment!! If I can do it, you can, too! You are gonna love the way you feel! Keep it up and when you feel like giving up, just remember why you started in the first place. That can pull you through a lot! :o)

September 9, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home